Sunday, May 8, 2011

My favorite thing about being a MOM-this little girl!






At the Botanical Gardens in Albuquerque

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

Mindy... She is so stinkin cute! You are so beautiful!

Jess said...

What a cute little family!

I have to tell you how much Parker loves those books you gave me at my baby shower, they are some of his very favorites, and he still wears his little outfit you got him, it is my favorite!

Hope you are doing well!

KasiaJ said...

Mindy! I was so excited when I got your comment on my blog! Your little girl is adorable- and I think she looks like you! It's so fun to have a little mini me running around, don't you think? It's so great catching up with what's happening with you via your blog; I hope you don't mind that I'm going to stalk it now. :)

Katie said...

Little Andi is so stinking cute!